Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sam Macon // Stacey Rozich

Writing from my layover in Memphis, TN on my way home from a sold out Handmade Nation screening in Columbia, MO. Upon arriving home I need to finish jurying the 300 applications we received for Art vs. Craft, go to the Save the Turf benefit tomorrow night in Milwaukee then head to Chicago Saturday morning to hang out at Renegade Craft Fair.

Two tidbits for you in the meantime:

#1 I'd love for you to check out this new video by director Sam Macon (who is the co-director on my new film about Sign Painters) just released yesterday for Crocodiles called Hearts of Love.



#2 I couldn't be more happy to announce that we confirmed a solo show with artist Stacey Rozich at Sky High Gallery for March 2011. If you are lucky enough to be in the area for this, I suggest marking your calendar. I had the opportunity to meet Stacey in Seattle last month at her nearly sold out show at The Pun(c)tuated Life and can not wait to host her in Milwaukee.

Stacey Rozich show at The Pun(c)tuated Life
The Pun(c)tuated Life featuring Stacey Rozich

The Pun(c)tuated Life
Pun(c)tuated Life curator Maikoiyo Alley-Barnes & artist Stacey Rozich

If you are interested in reading more about Stacey Rozich, Meighan over at My Love For You just did a fantastic interview just this week.

No comments: