Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tune Farm: the perfect place at the perfect time

This is the first of a series of posts of images from my month in December on my residency at Tune Farm. This place has a long history that I am still wrapping my brain around but is known for being the first certified organic farm in Alabama. Positioned on 262 acres of amazing land in Morgan County so I will only scrape the surface while here during my residency but I think you will start to get the idea of the magic that is here.

Yesterday I harvested pecans in a t-shirt in the sun, watched the full moon rise followed by a bonfire in the yard. Working on being in the moment. When we find ourselves in the perfect place at the perfect time.
 










Diane Morrow Tune














A nice shot of resident farmers Benford, Pete & Lindsay of Harvest Roots, who have opened up their home to me this month. More soon if the rural internet allows.....

No comments: