Sunday, December 15, 2013

Trade Day: I wish it was different. That's just the way it is.

Across the road from Tune Farm is the weekend market called Lacon Trade Day. I photographed it empty earlier this week on a crisp cold blue day. Today post Sunday brunch I walked over in the  greyness and found my dream cast iron pan amidst piles and stalls for $20. It even has a lid. If you ever find yourself on Old Highway 30 on Saturday or Sunday have a look around, parking is $1.







The note posted here on the right of the smiley face girl mysteriously nailed upside down reads:
Due to reasons beyond our control peanuts are going to go up in price soon.
Our peanut price per 50lb. has went from $46 to $90 over the past year.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I wish it was different. That's just the way it is. 






















No comments: