Friday, December 5, 2008

a drive through braintree

It's after midnight and I am waiting for my clothes to dry so I can pack and leave at six am. My once very carefully planned life has snowballed into back to back chaotic plans, and I did really just dump my unpacked suitcase from Atlanta into the wash to repack for Boston & Providence.

Tomorrow's route after I land.

Tonight Lisa's show had a great turn-out even though the night was cold as could be. Early on before it got dark

Lisa & I

Lisa, Nathan, Jordan & Jess somehow all discovered that all four of them are missing their toenail on their big toe on their right foot. So gross and so bizarre.

1 comment:

Gwen Blakley Kinsler said...

I met you at Jane Addams Hull House in Chicago and told you about my article in the Crochet Insider Ezine. It is finally on line at
Hope all is well with you.
Gwen Blakley Kinsler
aka Crochetqueen