Wednesday, December 31, 2008

clean out of your head

Tonight was spent on the couch watching movies while I tried to multi-task on my computer. I got pretty distracted by this movie on TV called "Slaughter" from 1972. There was a rad pool scene, so so good. The tag line for the movie is, Slaughter will blow your mind... clean out of your head!

I found these links while TV watching and not working on the things I was supposed to
"
This website is my new crack. This is a rad art project. A tree house still seems more dreamy but this floating house has a sweet view. I can't decide if I like this a lot or not, but I love the part with the seed going through the paper body.

My mom used to recite this to me~

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid.

------------------> Plenty of randomness if I say so. <----------------------------------

No comments: