Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mesh & Lace

I can't keep up with my life. MKE to NYC to Las Vegas this past week....It's a bit overwhelming and exciting and exhausting and blurry.

You should eat at Freeman's if you are in NY and then visit Kiosk.
Suprise Ball from my new favorite store Kiosk

Homeward to the city from Brooklyn

Faythe + Barry

I got to drool over the work of Orly Cogan in person at her studio
Studio Visit with Orly Cogan

Studio Visit with Orly Cogan

A lady said the best thing to me at this trade show full of people I don't feel connected to "you gotta change peoples lives and it's great that you do" what a nice thing to hear.

Home to Milwaukee for a hot second then off to Australia.

We-R-Nuts

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm looking forward to seeing your film when it comes to s.f. in march.
will you be there to talk about it after?
also, your book is high on my list. are there any places where i can buy a signed copy of it? if not, i will go to the film website.
thanks.

sarahelizabeth said...

Nice!! Have fun :)

Faythe Levine said...

I'm sad to say I will not be in SF for the screening since I will still be in Australia (which is not sad at all....)

I'm not sure where you can get a signed copy of the book, I know Fredflare.com was offering them for a second, check there!

Thanks!