Friday, February 27, 2009

8000 miles away right here















Packing my bags for my trip to Oz. They are big, figured I don't have to do the normal travel light method since I'll be in one spot for 2.5 weeks. I found this site so I can figure out what day/time it is back home if I need to call, I still can't quite wrap my brain around it. It's always tomorrow there or something like that.

I'm off to Home Depot to pick up paint since I finally decided on colors for the walls- a chalkboard green for my new bedroom color and a golden yellow for the new office.

And, Aaron's got a new blog for the shop. I'm no expert of skate videos but this site he found sure is pretty.

1 comment:

sweetie pie press said...

i possibly have not been paying attention well enough but what are you going to australia for?

also, the first packed room of canadians saw your film in toronto last night. it was a blast and i took no pictures.