Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mexico: 2011 kick-off

Aaron & I took a trip to Mexico to meet up with my bff Andrea & her man Derek. We spent 2 nights in Playa del Carmen, then spent 3 luxury nights at our friends aunt's house called Casa Magna in Akumal.

Here are some vacay highlights that basically sum up our eating, swimming, relaxing & eating & more swimming schedule.

El Fogon

El Fogon

Hamacks Big Big

Mexico

my guy

Mexico

Mexico

Cover band

Mexico

Mexico

Mexico

first jump: cenote azul

Cenote Azul

View from Casa Magna

Mexico

Akumal Mexico

Akumal Mexico

beach food

pick wisely

Aaron + Faythe

Full Mexico vacation photo set here.
Under water on film vacation photo set here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The BEST! Sigh.

sweetie pie press said...

oh, man. it looks so perfect.

snowily,

becky

blues said...

my god! i have to add mexico to my trips wishlist

Kristina said...

amazing, as usual. LOVE the colors and that third pic especially! makes me really miss the summer ... xo