I think I may of traveled as much as I did in 2009, maybe even more, but that is debatable. Based on my photos I made a list of places I went away to from Milwaukee.
- January: Providence RI , Portland ME, Belfast ME
- February: San Francisco CA, Baltimore MD
- March: Syracuse NY, Los Angeles CA, San Luis Obispo CA, Olympia & Seattle WA
- April: San Francisco CA, Kauai HI
- May: Atlanta & Savannah GA, Birmingham AL
- June: Dundee, Scotland
- July: All Wisconsin
- August: Winnona, MN, Olympia & Seattle WA, Middle of Nowhere MT, Syracuse NY
- September: Los Angeles CA, Bali Indonesia
- October: Bali & Java Indonesia
- November: Pittsburgh PA, Stockholm Sweden
- December: Cincinnati OH
January: in Belfast Main visiting Andy, Dan, Amy Moon and their new son Oali.
February: San Francisco
March: Gum Alley, San Luis Obispo
April: Kauai to visit my lady Kristen
May: Alabama to see glow worms
June: Sky High Gallery opened
July: I spent the entire month in Wisconsin
August: We slept on our friends house boat, Mississippi River
September: Bali with my dad
October: Halloween is my favorite holiday
November: I turned 33 one day after getting back from Sweden
December: HoverCraft where I sold things I made, not things other people made.
Now, it's 2011. In 13 days I got to Mexico. In 25 days I go to Alaska. Looking forward to another year of working & playing really really hard.