I have also been slowly moving into my new studio. It is so lovely and conveniently downstairs in the part of the "compound" that isn't Paper Boat, but still in my building.
Let's see... been working on the new show opening at Paper Boat in April, work by Amy Rice and Abby Glassenberg. Just finished the design for the show card on Friday. This is the third month I have done all the text in my handwriting, which was one of my goals for 2008.Annnnnnd, working on curating my show for Woodland Pattern titled "Devotion To Thread". I just got a confirmation from Jenny Hart that she will be contributing a piece to the show which is fantastic. It's going to be a stellar line up.
A few other random things in the works:
- We just finished our final design edits for Handmade Nation the book this past week.
- Working on a silent auction fundraiser with POKETO for the documentary.
- Making arrangements for my trip to Pittsburgh where I was invited to be a part of the "Women In the Arts" festival going on there.
- Finalizing which craft fairs I will be attending this Spring/Summer. So far it's looking like Renegade Brooklyn, ICE Atlanta and..... ?
- Going to SF for the Craft Congress in April!