Saturday, November 15, 2008

lunch with you today

Okay the Wizard Crystal was better as a kid, and as a book, but it's still worth noting. I'm getting ready to go have my favorite coffee at Cafe Tropical then drive out to North Hollywood to visit my uncle Steve. Steve has been diagnosed with schizophrenia since he was 23, he's now in his 60's. It's always a bit of an adventure hanging with him. THEN I am due at Barnes & Noble for a book signing. Should be a strange day. I'm pretty hyped it's 85 degrees out & I get to rock my summer dresses one last time.

For sale on on 20x200 is a print of my favorite haiku eves (I am a fan of the haiku). Kate and Clifton set one aside for me which is rad. Can't wait to hang it in my studio.

1 comment:

sarahelizabeth said...

85 degrees!! I am sooo jealous! I'm frozen :)