Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Full Metal Rabbit: 2011 Leif Goldberg Calendar

I couldn't be more happy that my friend Leif Goldberg's annual calendar arrived at the shop today. We got a (very) small amount. If I were you, I'd come by right this second and pick one up. Mine is already set aside, the rest of you have to battle out who gets the rest.

I'll just let these images speak for their genius self.

Leif Goldberg calendar: 2011 front cover

Leif Goldberg calendar: 2011 February

Leif Goldberg calendar: 2011 July

Leif Goldberg calendar: 2011 waffle horse

Leif Goldberg calendar: 2011 back cover

Full Metal Rabbit
Leif Goldberg 2011 calendar
7 color, silk-screened
Edition of 180
$26 tax included

Check out additional work by Leif and his lady Erin Rosenthal from a 2008 show I curated at Paper Boat Gallery here.

No comments: