Monday, June 28, 2010

If I had all the gold doubloons in the world

Today I spent some money I didn't really have on a beautiful painting for a good cause from the Gulf Restoration Art Sale Fundraiser hosted by My Love For You. This painting "The Guide" by Stacey Rozich is now a part of my collection & I couldn't be happier.






















I am working on scheduling Stacey for a show at Sky High in 2011, so I can see more of her work coming my way in the future. Until then I will visit her blog, sigh and drool.

Gaze with me on these two other beautiful things I coveted today that I can not justify in any way, shape or form. In a few months I would love to wrap this around me....























"Shield Of Wings" blanket

And dangle these beauties from my ears....





















Pyramid Bauhaus Textile Pattern Earrings

Dream on Leviney..... in another life with another profession.

No comments: