Friday, December 5, 2008

a drive through braintree

It's after midnight and I am waiting for my clothes to dry so I can pack and leave at six am. My once very carefully planned life has snowballed into back to back chaotic plans, and I did really just dump my unpacked suitcase from Atlanta into the wash to repack for Boston & Providence.

Tomorrow's route after I land.

Tonight Lisa's show had a great turn-out even though the night was cold as could be. Early on before it got dark

Lisa & I

Lisa, Nathan, Jordan & Jess somehow all discovered that all four of them are missing their toenail on their big toe on their right foot. So gross and so bizarre.

1 comment:

CrochetQueen said...

Fayth,
I met you at Jane Addams Hull House in Chicago and told you about my article in the Crochet Insider Ezine. It is finally on line at http://www.crochetinsider.com/Craftivism.html
Hope all is well with you.
Gwen Blakley Kinsler
aka Crochetqueen